Thursday, October 27, 2016

Let's & Go!! 13 + First Batch (1-13) + Some news

Wow what the fuck am I doing with this blog?
Anyway, Let's & Go!! 13 has been out for quite a while. 

Today we also bring you the first batch torrents (MEGA links will come soon) for the series. These files use the newly acquired BD rips so they're better quality than the ones we had before. You can choose between:
DVD
Bluray
As you can see, the difference in quality is huge, I suggest you all download these if you like Let's & Go!!
The Beyblade batch should follow soon, probably by the end of next week. 

I've been pretty busy with my studies so I've barely subbed anything in the last few weeks, unfortunately this isn't going to change any time soon. Still, I'll try to get back to subbing at least one episode per week starting next week. 
If anyone that knows Jap is interested in joining as TL to cover for me, please let me know. 

I forgot to mention one thing: the squaresubs.xyz domain we had has expired (thanks Maxine for paying for it last year, we miss you!) so we'll be using the normal address (which changed to squaresubs.blogspot.com) from now on. I might buy a new domain in the future but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

3 comments: