Sunday, January 29, 2017

We're back! + Let's & Go!! 19

Growth spurt? Growth spurt.
We're not dead! In fact, we uploaded Let's & Go!! 19 10 days ago. Sorry about the delay for making this post.
Also I want to give some updates on our other series:
The Medarot batch is still not ready but we're getting close, I promise. Work has been slow lately, but we're trying to wrap things up soon.
Beyblade will most likely get a batch for episodes 1-19 instead of 1-13, which should be ready relatively soon.

Sorry again for disappearing since last month. I've been really busy finishing up my graduation thesis, but that will be over next month. In the mean time, I'm trying to slowly get back into pace with subbing, but that will take some time as well. I hope you will still stick with us. Thanks for your patience.

3 comments:

  1. Take your time guys. Don't worry about it. The work you're doing are greatly appreciated. ~Breedo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeeeeeees! j-kun & Ogami-san ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH and I need you to translate the entire ''Let's And GO!!''

    ReplyDelete